Visitor Guidelines Summer 2021
General Visitor Guidelines
Mapleton's loves to show you what farming is about, but please keep in mind the following:
> This is a busy, fully operational dairy farm and production facility. All children and youth must be actively supervised at all times.
> Keep a safe distance from all vehicles, tractors, machinery and equipment.
> Masks are mandatory in the Farm Store and encouraged in all areas. Please physical distance in all areas.
> Please do not feed the animals including our farm dog Bliss.
> Be sure to wash and/or disinfect your hands after visiting the animals.
> No visiting dogs.
Guidelines related to COVID-19
Updated September 21, 2021
- If you feel unwell for any reason, do not visit.
- Maintain 2 metres of social distance in all areas at all times.
- Masks MUST be worn in our Farm Store - this is mandatory. If you refuse to wear a mask in our store, due to a medical condition, we will provide 'curbside' style service.
- We ask that masks be worn in all of the Barns, Animal & Activity areas.
- Provide our farm staff with a minimum distance of 3 metres / 10 feet of social distance. If they are working in an area please delay your visit to that area.
- Disinfectant is available, and hand washing in our Farm Store - however, we encourage visitors to bring a small container of hand sanitizer with you for convenience and use it frequently during your visit.
- Individuals entering the Farm Store will be asked to provide their contact information for contact tracing.
We do not require visitors to provide proof of vaccination. The vaccination pass requirements apply to certain high risk indoor settings which we don't have. The majority of our areas are outdoor, and our barns that are open to visitors feature a lot of open air.
For our Hours & Location please visit here.
For information on our Animal & Activity areas visit here.Email this Page